Sir. Dashaton was made in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 42.
I worked together with my good friend Pablo for this one.
He did all the art work and some of the programming. I did the majority of programming and music.
I also asked a friend of mine to do a voice over.
The game makes use of a sprite stacking technique to give the impression of 3D. It's similair to voxels, but not quite.
Pablo and I had worked on implementing this technique efficiently a bit prior to the jam. This game was to test it in a real life scenario.
The game isn't that good, nor did it get any scores to talk home about.
Still it's definitely one of the most unique games I've made.